Someone who has high blood pressure should really pay attention to his diet. Here are some types of high blood pressure foods include:
1. Green vegetables such as spinach and cilantro that has a source of calcium so it can lower high blood pressure. In addition spinach is also a type of vegetables low in calories, high in fiber and contains some healthy nutrients such as potassium, magnesium and folate that serves as the main ingredient to lower and stabilize blood pressure.
2. Skim milk is fat-free milk and rich in calcium and vitamin D. Calcium and vitamin D also serves to keep blood pressure stable.
3. Tomatoes should be included in each of your foods because the tomatoes contain vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium and magnesium.
4. Garlic can prevent blood clots and thickening of blood vessels. It can also remove blockages in the heart.
5. Wheat is a very effective type of high blood-lowering food.
6. Sunflower seeds are a great source of magnesium. Sunflower seeds you can make as a snack.
7. Olive oil contains antioxidant compounds that are very good for maintaining heart health and to control your blood pressure.
8. White potatoes have a rich content of magnesium and potassium that are important for your heart health.
9. Bananas contain potassium which is useful for lowering high blood pressure.
10. Soy also contains a lot of potassium and magnesium are good for high blood pressure.
In addition to several types of foods that can help lower high blood there is still another way to lower high blood pressure are:
– Foods that contain lots of omega 3
– Diet high blood pressure such as reducing salt intake
– Expand the consumption of potassium / potassium supplements 2-4 grams per day.
Patients with high blood also have high blood abstinence such as:
Foods that have high levels of saturated fats (kidney, brain, lung, lard, coconut oil)
Processed foods using sodium salt (crackers, biscuits, salty dried foods and chips)
Food and drink cans (sausage, sardines, corned beef, soft drinks, vegetables and fruits in cans)
Preserved foods (pickled vegetables / fruits, beef jerky, salted fish, shredded beef, dried shrimp, pindang, peanut butter, salted egg)
Full cream milk, margarine, butter, cheese mayonaise, beef / goat red meat, chicken skin, egg yolks.
Spices such as soy sauce, terasi, tomato sauce, mangi, tauco, chilli sauce and other seasonings.
Alcohol as well as foods containing alcohol such as tape and durian.
For people with high blood or hypertension in consuming the fruit should also be considered. High blood fruits that are allowed for consumption are:
For those of you who have not been exposed to high blood (hypertension) the need to make prevention efforts such as:
1. Menguranggi eat a lot of salt (salty).
2. Reduce drinking alcohol and reduce smoking.
3. Avoid stress.
4. Diligent to exercise.
5. Eat a balanced diet.
6. Expand to consume fruits and vegetables.
In addition, for those of you who have a family history of hypertension for example in the family there who suffer from hypertension one of your parents, then the high chances of high blood will decrease to you. Therefore apply a healthy lifestyle to prevent you from getting high blood pressure disease. Hopefully this post is useful for you.
The benefits of fruits for high blood, high blood natural medicines and abstinence, the efficacy of the pare for hypertension, high blood banana fruit, coriander benefits for high blood, high blood abstinence, vegetable restriction hypertension, high blood pressure, high blood pare, Vegetables high blood cholesterol