Kidney stones are one of the most painful and common urological disorders in the community. In addition, kidney stones are pieces of solids that form when substances normally dissolve in the urine so that high concentrations. These solids can be formed by calcium, phosphate and oxalate. Usually kidney stones are only a few millimeters in diameter. Some factors that cause kidney stones are:
– Frequent urination
– Drinking less water
– The concentration of salt in urine so that it can potentially the occurrence of stone deposits in the urinary tract
– Too much chemicals in the urine such as lime and oxalate salts.
– Excessive Vitamin D and uric acid levels or consume too much insoluble calcium completely.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones and Traditional Kidney Stone Drugs
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Symptoms of kidney stones that can occur include:
Usually people who suffer from this kidney stones without any symptoms (asymptomatic). If you have very small kidney stones you will not usually know or feel it. Small kidney stones are usually found by undergoing imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasound or CT scans) for reasons unrelated to kidney problems.
Kidney stones can cause mild to severe pain. Pain path that occurs usually on the lower back (on both sides), lower abdomen, as well as the groin area and at the bottom of the ribs.
Nausea and vomiting
Kidney stones that may be so severe will cause pain and will cause you to experience nausea and vomiting. Severe pain, nausea and vomiting should be treated promptly with strong pain medications, antiemetics and intravenous fluids.
Fever and chills
Sometimes fever and chills are also a symptom of kidney stones. If you have fever and chills associated with kidney stones then you should get treatment immediately.
Blood in the urine
Blood in the urine or hematuria is another common symptom of kidney stones. Irritation of the ureters may occur when the kidney stones pass through the urinary tract and may cause bleeding. The color in the urine usually looks pink or reddish depending on the severity of the bleeding.
Other urine changes
If you see cloudy urine even very smelly, it can be a sign of infection associated with kidney stones. However, these symptoms can also be a sign of symptoms of other medical problems such as urinary tract infection (UTI), cystinitis, bladder infections or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as gonorrhea. If you experience something like this then you should immediately see a doctor.
Traditional Medicine Kidney Stone Disease
Kidney stone penyej not only attack the men but kidney stones can also attack the women and children. Some types of traditional kidney stone drugs that you can use include:
Papaya leaves as many as 7 sheets
– Day 1, prepare 3 papaya leaves are still fresh then washed and boiled with enough water. After that cooking water can be drunk 1 cup at a time.
– Day 2, prepare 5 pieces of fresh papaya leaves then washed and boiled with enough water. After that boiled water is drunk 1 cup at a time.
– Day 3, prepare 7 pieces of fresh papaya leaves then washed and boiled with enough water. After that boiled water is drunk 1 cup at a time.
Note: This recipe is not recommended for people with hypertension.
Leaves of yellow
Prepare 30 grams of fresh yellow leaves and then wash. Make juice with 150 ml of water and then drunk once a day.
– 30 grams of fresh tempuyung leaves or 10 grams of dried tempuyung leaves
– 30 grams of fresh meniran plants or 10 grams of dry meniran plants
– 15 or 40 grams of liman leaf
– 30 grams of fresh cat whiskers or 10 grams of dried cat whiskers
All the ingredients in the wash clean then cook in boiling water about 1 liter of water. After that lift and strain. Drink while warm 2 times a day (morning and afternoon).
These traditional ingredients can be used to treat kidney stone disease. In addition there are some good foods to be consumed by people with kidney stones are:
– Red paprika
– Berries (strawberries, raspderry, blueberries, cranberries)
– Olive oil
– Red onion
Well, for those of you who have not been exposed to kidney stone disease, from now on you should always be vigilant with this disease and strive in your family to live a healthy lifestyle to avoid from various health problems.